A champion of CRM principles, benefits, processes and systems across the Computacenter Group. Responsible for business adoption, continuous improvement, key projects and is the custodian of the data.
At Computacenter we are strong believers in our people as the core foundation for sustaining competitive advantage. We win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.
- Establishes a broad network of relationships to understand the needs of the business.
- Manages internal and external stakeholder expectations effectively at all levels.
- Actively promotes the benefits that the CRM application brings to the business, in terms of current scope and future potential with further configuration or development.
- Aligns CRM approach to the goals of Computacenter, both short and longer-term.
- Defines and implements processes that enable the business to operate efficiently.
- Understands the demands on end-users and designs processes that support their needs.
- Liaises with internal functions to streamline processes and prevent duplication.
- Balances the demands of multiple stakeholders to find the optimum middle-ground.
- Ensures that processes and application usage are consistently applied across the territories.
- Proactively advises the Group Sales Operations Manager and local Sales Operations Directors on best practice and any areas that require increased management focus.
- Keeps abreast of CRM best practice from the market and our development partners.
- Proactively pursues opportunities for improvement within processes and systems.
- Reviews and signs off all changes to the CRM environment, on behalf of the business owner of the application (Group Sales Operations Manager). Validates the impact of all changes.
- Accountable for ensuring that the CRM system and those using it are fully compliant with the GDPR and other applicable laws, across all applicable countries.
- Approver for extraction of all large-data volumes or new/expanded feeds into other systems.
- Defines user security roles and reviews/approves all new user access requests.
- Ensures that end-user responsibilities are communicated, understood and monitored (where permitted).
- Manages change projects end to end, engaging and aligning resources from internal teams and external parties to deliver upon our objectives within the defined budget and timeframe.
Training & Adoption
- Trains senior users including the territory-aligned power users.
- Fulfils the power user role where none exists, issuing communications and presenting to groups (e.g. sales teams).
- Works with the power users to design, implement and maintain the induction and refresher training programmes.
The Ideal Candidate
- Exceptional communication & relationship building skills
- Experience of managing projects through to successful conclusion
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes in the business
- Ability to work on numerous topics in parallel
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet key deadlines
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations effectively at all levels
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- An understanding of CRM principles/systems and experience within this field
Ability to travel within the UK and abroad as required by the business
We believe that it’s important that our employees feel fulfilled and empowered to grow and succeed in their careers, therefore we will offer;
- A competitive salary, and bonus.
- A Winning together culture which celebrates success.
- Investment into your personal growth and development.
- Hatfield Based
About the Company
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services worldwide, enabling users and their business in a digital world. Our 15,000 employees worldwide support our customers on their path to digital transformation. Since our foundation in 1981, we have grown steadily and we are proud to have been able to provide first-class support to our local & international customers with their IT strategy and concepts, implementation of the best-suited technology and management of their IT infrastructure anywhere in the world that it’s needed.
In doing this, we help CIOs and IT departments, in organisations around the world, maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
As we indicate in our values, Winning Together, we pride ourselves in our teamwork, our dedication to our keeping our promises, and offer a work environment that is friendly, open and supportive. Just like our customers, we want to see our employees learn and grow to their fullest potential.