Business Support Administrator
As a FTSE 250 PLC, we are rooted in core European countries, Computacenter combines global reach with local expertise. We operate Infrastructure Operations Centers and Group Service Desks across Europe, South Africa and Asia from which our employees provide user support in 18 languages. Customers with global requirements are served through an extensive international partner network, which mirrors the requirements of our European-headquartered client base.
We get to know our customers, so we can respond to their needs – join us as a Business Support Administrator in our Technical Resources Division and we’ll get to know you as a person, not just an employee, so we can understand your interests and ambitions.
- Minute Taking & Action Log management within numerous management meetings and service reviews
- Joining regular conference calls
- Diary Management for Senior Management
- Organising workshops which will include arranging suitable rooms, liaising with other managers / Personal Administrators to find suitable dates and times
- Organising Kit / new starter credentials / leavers / vetting (security) process
- Contribute to ideas around growth and change within ES in wider management meetings
- Reporting and keeping all management on track with regular reports that need updating – Staff Tracker etc
- Many more tasks
The Ideal Candidate
- Good Admin Skills – inc Excel, Word, Office
- Ability to travel - The role will primarily be Hatfield based, however there will be travel to MK and potentially Europe
- Confident and happy to speak up / contribute in a meeting / conference call
- Flexible in terms of hours
Competitive + Benefits
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group with 4100 working in the UK. 2017 adjusted profit before tax was £106.2 million, up from £86.4 million in 2016. Revenues of £3.79 billion an increase from £3.25 billion on the previous year.
Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.