Business Support / Administrator (Professional Services)
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services and solutions. In our Consultancy Practice division, we set clear expectations, take a straightforward and pragmatic approach, and are honest with our customers throughout.
As a FTSE 250 PLC, we are rooted in core European countries, Computacenter combines global reach with local expertise. We operate Infrastructure Operations Centres and Group Service Desks across Europe, South Africa and Asia from which our employees provide user support in 18 languages. Customers with global requirements are served through an extensive international partner network, which mirrors the requirements of our European-headquartered client base.
The Consultancy Practice, comprises of around 230 experienced consultants. Their expertise covers a wide range of technology areas and advisory services that supports the delivery of Computacenter's propositions.
A new opportunity has arisen for a Business Support role within the Consultancy practice to be based from Hatfield.
- Collation of KPI reporting
- Co-ordination of New Starter process’s (ordering, tracking and chasing all equipment)
- Asset Management
- Organising meetings, taking minutes
- Customer liaison and clarification of requirements
- High level diary management
- Booking of Travel arrangements
- General Administration
The Ideal Candidate
- Good working Knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Plans & organises own workload
- Proven experience of high standards of customer service
- Good administrative experience, attention to detail , ensures accuracy of data, provides data for reporting and processing of information
- Excellent interpersonal, literacy and numerical skills and ability to build relationships with both internal and customer contacts
- Problem solver
- Discretion and confidentiality
Business Support / Administrator – Consultancy Practice
Competitive basic salary + Core & flexible benefits package
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures