Business Insight Analyst (6 - 12 month FTC)
Business Enablement – Business Insight Analyst, Blackfriars
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Insight Analyst to join a new team at Computacenter. The role will report to the Head of Business insight, within Business Enablement Team, and will to provide a dynamic and professional support service to the Sales team. The role is based in our London Blackfriars office and there will be some travel required between Computacenter offices.
We are working towards improving business insights across all the organisation and the key purpose of this role will be to provide advanced analysis and automation of output to drive Business Insight reporting enabling us to grow market share, improve how we sell at Computacenter and drive our capability forward to meet our customers’ needs now and in the future.
The role is crucial in supporting the Business Enablement function to implement their key priorities and deliverables and will play an integral part in the achievement of our UK business goals so it is essential that candidates are comfortable working in a large, fast paced corporate organisation.
You will be required to work in a cross-functional team providing support required by the business and will ensure that relevant internal and external parties are engaged with in a timely and professional manner.
The role is ideal for someone who has at least last 3 – 5 years’ experience in data insight or data science. The role will also include the opportunity to shadow other teams within the business to develop the individual’s knowledge and skills.
- Administration and reporting for our reporting and automation PS and CS reporting
- Develop reporting for other Business Insight requirements
- Support sales team and the wider business with enablement activities as and when required
- Providing full and accurate business support ensuring that deadlines are met and that work produced is of a consistent high quality
- Drafting and dispatch of correspondence to senior stakeholders
- Supporting and assisting in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual Insight reporting using a variety of data sets to help visualise and make the complex simple
- Preparing presentations for internal and external meetings and conferences
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree or degree level equivalent qualification – data science or statistics (Desired)
- And understanding or previous experience of working on the SAP platform
- Demonstrable Data Warehouse skills
- Desire to succeed and a professional work ethic and the capacity to work well in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, literacy and numerical skills
- Advanced Excel, VBA (Required) and SQL (Desired)
- Practical usage of Data Cubes from various systems (Advantageous)
- Understanding of DMA’s (Data Management Platforms) such as Quantum (Advantageous)
- Advanced visualisation of data into dashboards in Excel or using platforms such as Power BI understanding and practical use (Required)
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency (Required)
- Advanced PowerPoint experience – automation of standard monthly data for management information to help drive an Insight-led culture. (Desired)
- Ability to solve problems, prioritise and manage workloads
- Keep abreast of departmental/divisional activity and specific projects
- Understand primary contacts and maintain strong network
- Have an understanding of the market and customers relating to the team
- Assertive with a professional approach to all aspects of work
6 - 12 month Fixed Term Assignment
Competitive basic salary + benefits
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures