As part of our journey to become Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business. We advise organisations on IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimise its performance, and manage our customers' infrastructures. In doing this we help CIOs and IT departments in enterprise and corporate organisations maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
To design and implement technically, commercially and logistically innovative solutions and services for the provision of products and product related services to our customers enabling sustainable growth.
Leveraging world class product, commercial and market expertise to differentiate Computacenter and enable our customers to accelerate their outcomes
- Strong Excel skills – Creating and maintain Mgt reports, SLA reports, Compliance
- Analytical skills – The ability to understand large data and interpret/report/articulate how this aligns to the service requirement
- Financial acumen – The ability to understand the cost of service, identify cost waste and work with Service Management to propose remedial activities
- Process definition – Ability to draft process documentation
- Presentation skills – The ability to support via conference and / or face to face, both internally and externally
- Communication skills – The ability to engage with senior customer representatives
- Collaboration – Ability to work closely and at a distance
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful you will…
- Be able to demonstrate an analytical and systematic approach to resolving problems and assignments.
- Be familiar with business requirement assessment and definition practices
- Be able to engage and influence on issues at all levels both internally and customer facing as well as chairing a meeting and present appropriate content
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills and will be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Have great interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Have experience to provide input into commercial/technical documents
- Be used to managing your own and on occasion others workload
About the Company
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services worldwide, enabling users and their business in a digital world. Our 15,000 employees worldwide support our customers on their path to digital transformation. Since our foundation in 1981, we have grown steadily and we are proud to have been able to provide first-class support to our local & international customers with their IT strategy and concepts, implementation of the best-suited technology and management of their IT infrastructure anywhere in the world that it’s needed.
In doing this, we help CIOs and IT departments, in organisations around the world, maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
As we indicate in our values, Winning Together, we pride ourselves in our teamwork, our dedication to our keeping our promises, and offer a work environment that is friendly, open and supportive. Just like our customers, we want to see our employees learn and grow to their fullest potential.