Azure Consultant - DevOps Migration
Are you an Subject Matter Expert in Azure cloud based technology?
If so, we urgently require Azure Consultants to deliver infrastructure that meets our Customer’s business requirements, providing specific services to migrate workloads into the Azure environment
These are exceptional career opportunities for proven Azure Consultants to join our rapidly expanding Consultancy Practice, and with exciting plans to further double the size of the practice over the next 3 years, this is a superb time to join us!
Our Consultancy Practice mission is ‘to be recognised by our customers, partners and peers as the market leader for IT consultancy services in terms of capability, delivery outcomes and the professional development of our people’. Supported by our core values of ‘Putting Customers First, Being Straightforward, Keeping Promises, Understanding People Matter, Considering the Long Term and Inspiring Success’ which promote our ‘Winning Together’ culture.
Year-on-year we invest significantly in the development of our people and services, covering technical and professional training, vendor accreditation and the creation of new and innovative services and solutions for our customers. People development is a core part of our organisational DNA, and many of our most senior consultants have progressed their careers through the ranks, supported by the exceptional training on offer, and all reinforced by our long standing accreditation as an Investor in People, for which we were recently upgraded to Silver status.
- Serve as a technical point of contact in the delivery of Azure infrastructure and technically input to the design and implementation of solutions
- Involved in working closely with customers to ensure you understand their requirements, and implement solutions delivered to meet these requirements
- Developing infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform or Azure Resource Manager Templates (ARM).
- Establish specific scaffold capability for the implementation of any given workload.
- Provide SME knowledge around the migration of a specific application or servic
- Ensure that engagement with support departments is undertaken during implementation work.
- Provide technical support as requested, for internal and external customers
- Work as part of a team on larger solutions
- Identify other Computacenter service and sales opportunities
- Keep up-to-date with current and future technologies, products and strategies
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of Hands on Delivery / Implementation related work around Azure
- Azure Architecture Review
- Azure Architecture (detailed level)
- Practical Migration Experience
- Automation/Tooling Experience
- SME Areas (Azure SQL, IaaS, Network etc)
- Azure Solution DevOps Engineer – Associate
Competitive Salary + Car / Car Package
About the Company
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services worldwide, enabling users and their business in a digital world. Our 15,000 employees worldwide support our customers on their path to digital transformation. Since our foundation in 1981, we have grown steadily and we are proud to have been able to provide first-class support to our local & international customers with their IT strategy and concepts, implementation of the best-suited technology and management of their IT infrastructure anywhere in the world that it’s needed.
In doing this, we help CIOs and IT departments, in organisations around the world, maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
As we indicate in our values, Winning Together, we pride ourselves in our teamwork, our dedication to our keeping our promises, and offer a work environment that is friendly, open and supportive. Just like our customers, we want to see our employees learn and grow to their fullest potential.