Account Management Associate Programme
Account Management Associate Programme – IT Services & Solutions
Computacenter is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business. We advise organisations on IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimise its performance, and manage our customers’ infrastructures.
Our award winning Account Management Associate Programme is now live!
This 18 month, exec sponsored programme is designed to accelerate the most talented individuals into the world of IT Sales & Business. No IT or Sales experience? No problem! This unique journey could be the start to the rest of your career. All of our Account Managers are focused on ensuring that our customer’s needs are met and their expectations exceeded, requiring individuals to have the highest levels of drive, desire and determination to succeed.
Our salesforce are the face of Computacenter and are responsible for delivering high levels of customer satisfaction whilst growing our business. The engagements with our customers are often complex and require a high level of cross team collaboration to ensure that we are able to identify opportunities, qualify and close them, and deliver on our promises. As an Associate, you will be key to the success of our objectives.
Customers we work with
Lloyds Banking Group, Royal Mail, Central Government, Liberty Global, Sky, John Lewis Partnership, TFL, RBS, Santander plus many more…….
This is no cold calling, telesales training programme! This is a real world, frontline, strategic sales programme designed to give you the opportunities and experience to sell our business, our people and our solutions to large multi-national organisations.
We offer a sales training program designed to enable you to be the best you can be. Over the 18 months we will provide you with the essential skills and business acumen to become world-class sales professionals, and build successful careers. We will help strengthen your strategic thinking, sales techniques, and problem solving skills, with a clear career path outlined from the start so that you can achieve great things. All of this will be achieved through carefully selected rotations across Computacenter to understand our and how we develop long term relationships with our customers allowing us to drive breadth and depth within our customer engagements to drive sales success.
Throughout the 18 months you will have allocated to you a professional business coach, a mentor from our senior leadership team and a previous associate as a buddy. All of these people plus the extensive programme management team will be there to support and encourage your development, giving you autonomy and incentives to drive the growth of our business!
- To maximise the opportunity to understand Computacenter as an organisation through the rotations
- To build productive relationships across the business to enable success as you move into role at the end of the programme
- To develop your people skills and sales skills
- To increase your knowledge of the IT Industry
- To prepare yourself for a customer facing role with some of the largest public and private enterprises in the UK and beyond
The Ideal Candidate
What are we looking for?
- Self-motivated individuals with an interest in IT/technology Sales
- Degree educated in any discipline and achieved a minimum of a 2:1*
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great team player with the ability to build strong professional working relationships
- Ambition, enthusiasm and a drive to succeed
- Due to the nature of this role is it essential that all candidates have a UK driving licence
*Please note applications are welcome from any graduate no matter if you graduated more than 2 years ago
Ask yourself ‘Have you got what it takes?’ If you think you have then apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be on hand to guide you through the selection process.
Closing date for applications – Friday 20th October
Face to face interview dates – W/C 30th of October and W/C 6th of November
Assessment centre dates (Hatfield, Herts) – Wednesday 22nd November and Thursday 23rd November
Start date – 8th January 2018
To apply, upload your CV and complete our online questionnaire.
Locations: Hatfield, London & Reading (Other UK wide locations considered)
UK Travel Required
Salary: £28,000 + Bonus