AWS - SysOps Consultant (multiples sought)
We currently require more AWS Consultants to deliver infrastructure that meets our Customer’s business requirements, where you will be working at the forefront of new technologies and new vendors.
These are exceptional career opportunities for proven Amazon Web Services (AWS) Consultants to join our rapidly expanding Consultancy Practice, and with exciting plans to further double the size of the practice over the next 3 years, this is a superb time to join us!
Our Consultancy Practice mission is ‘to be recognised by our customers, partners and peers as the market leader for IT consultancy services in terms of capability, delivery outcomes and the professional development of our people’. Supported by our core values of ‘Putting Customers First, Being Straightforward, Keeping Promises, Understanding People Matter, Considering the Long Term and Inspiring Success’ which promote our ‘Winning Together’ culture.
Year-on-year we invest significantly in the development of our people and services, covering technical and professional training, vendor accreditation and the creation of new and innovative services and solutions for our customers. People development is a core part of our organisational DNA, and many of our most senior consultants have progressed their careers through the ranks, supported by the exceptional training on offer, and all reinforced by our long standing accreditation as an Investor in People, for which we were recently upgraded to Silver status.
- Serve as a technical point of contact in the delivery of AWS infrastructure and technically input to the design and implementation of solutions
- Hands on implementation of landing zone and foundational configuration that supports the consumption of AWS
- Involved in working closely with customers to ensure you understand their requirements, and implement solutions delivered to meet these requirements
- Developing infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
- Undertake individual consultancy assignments to gather data to help architects design new platforms for our clients
- Responsible for the quality of all technical deliverables produced
- Attend and present at customer workshops and meetings
- Ensure that engagement with support departments is undertaken during implementation work.
- Provide technical support as requested, for internal and external customers
- Work as part of a team on larger solutions
- Identify other Computacenter service and sales opportunities
- Keep up-to-date with current and future technologies, products and strategies
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of Hands on Delivery / Implementation related work around AWS, within customer engagements
- WAF (Web application firewall)
- AWS Architecture (detailed level)
- Practical AWS implementation experience
- Impact of commercial options
- Automation/Tooling experience(Terraform/Cloudformation)
- SME areas (DNS/VPC/IAM/Logging etc)
- AWS Solution Architect - Associate
Competitive + Benefits
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures.