AWS DevOps Consultant
Are you an AWS DevOps Specialist ?
If so, we urgently require AWS Consultants to deliver infrastructure that meets our Customer’s business requirements, where you will be at the forefront of new technologies and new vendors.
These are exceptional career opportunities for proven AWS Consultants to join our rapidly expanding Consultancy Practice, and with exciting plans to further double the size of the practice over the next 3 years, this is a superb time to join us!
Our Consultancy Practice mission is ‘to be recognised by our customers, partners and peers as the market leader for IT consultancy services in terms of capability, delivery outcomes and the professional development of our people’. Supported by our core values of ‘Putting Customers First, Being Straightforward, Keeping Promises, Understanding People Matter, Considering the Long Term and Inspiring Success’ which promote our ‘Winning Together’ culture.
Year-on-year we invest significantly in the development of our people and services, covering technical and professional training, vendor accreditation and the creation of new and innovative services and solutions for our customers. People development is a core part of our organisational DNA, and many of our most senior consultants have progressed their careers through the ranks, supported by the exceptional training on offer, and all reinforced by our long standing accreditation as an Investor in People, for which we were recently upgraded to Silver status.
- Serve as a technical point of contact in the delivery of AWS infrastructure and technically input to the design and implementation of solutions
- Involved in working closely with customers to ensure you understand their requirements, and implement solutions delivered to meet these requirements
- Developing infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
- Provide specific services to migrate workloads into the AWS environment.
- Ensure that engagement with support departments is undertaken during implementation work.
- Provide technical support as requested, for internal and external customers
- Work as part of a team on larger solutions
- Identify other Computacenter service and sales opportunities
- Keep up-to-date with current and future technologies, products and strategies
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of Hands on Delivery / Implementation related work around AWS
- Establishing AWS best practice in line with the AWS Well Architected Framework
- WAF (Web application firewall)
- AWS Architecture (detailed level
- Practical Migration Experience
- Automation/Tooling Experience
- SME Areas (DB, IaaS, VPC etc)
- AWS “specialist” - Associate
Competitive Salary + Car + Pension + Sharesave + Professional and Technical training (including conferences)
About the Company
About The Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is the leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business in a digital world. We advise organisations on IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimise its performance, and manage our customers’ infrastructures. In doing this we help CIOs and IT departments in enterprise and corporate organisations maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
Over 14,700 staff employed across the Group with 4100 working in the UK. 2017 adjusted profit before tax was £106.2 million, up from £86.4 million in 2016. Revenues £3.79 billion again an increase from £3.25 billion on the previous year.
Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.