2nd Line Support
We require an IT engineer to join an existing team of two at a busy account based in Crawley
You will be working as part of a 3 person team providing 2nd line support to approximately 500 users in line with agreed SLAs. You will be supporting laptops, desktops, smartphones and printers in addition to Windows 7, Windows 10, Office 365 and a range of bespoke applications. The successful candidate needs to be approachable and be comfortable speaking to people of all levels of seniority as well as being able to adjust the way that they discuss technical resolutions to the technical level of the customer.
Previous experience of working in an IT role in a corporate environment is desirable and you must be either SC cleared or prepared to go through SC clearance.
You will be working in a team with two other engineers in a shift pattern covering the hours of 08:00 – 18:00pm Mon – Fri (this is subject to change).
The Ideal Candidate
- SC Cleared or willing to be put through SC clearance.
- Knowledge and understanding of Windows 7, Windows 10 and Office 365.
- Experience working in an IT corporate environment
- Experience of laptop hardware break fix (preferably on Lenovo hardware)
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Adaptable and welcoming of change and communicating change to customers
- Be willing to work on an 08:00 – 18:00 shift pattern Monday – Friday (08:00 – 16:30 / 09:30 – 18:00)
The Ideal Candidate
- Lenovo hardware certifications
- Windows 10 accreditations
- Experience of Windows 10 within a corporate environment
We are looking for confident individuals with experience supporting a variety of IT systems, with a complimentary background of providing customer service to the highest standard. We really believe this is an incredible opportunity for development in your career, not to be missed.
Competitive plus benefits
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures