2nd Line Analyst - 24/7
An opportunity has arisen for a 2nd Line Support Analyst to join our dedicated customer Batch, Scheduled Task and Event team in Nottingham. The role requires an initiative driven and proactive individual, with an understanding of IT infrastructure to work in triage support across multiple customers within multiple technologies. The roles will focus on remotely resolving incidents, increasing the first time fix rates and Batch and Event monitoring.
As a part of your role you will be responsible for.
- Incident and Request Management
- Batch Monitoring and Management
- Event/Alert Monitoring and Management
- Daily checks – perform, report on and action as appropriate
- Responding to service calls and resolve incidents to ensure SLA targets are achieved
- Increasing the First Time Fix rate
- Adhere to escalation procedures
- Assisting with technical escalations for other team members
- Ensuring accurate completion of all incident records and associated paperwork
- Monitoring call queue and follow up with specialist support teams for resolution
- Contributing to and use the sites procedure file
- Utilisation the Remedy tool suite to monitor progress of all incidents
- Assistance with SLA reporting
The Ideal Candidate
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business in a digital world. We advise organisations on IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimise its performance, and manage our customers’ infrastructures. In doing this we help CIOs and IT departments in enterprise and corporate organisations maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
Location - Nottingham
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures.