Solutions Enablement Coordinator
Computacenter is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business. We advise organisations on IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimise its performance, and manage our customers' infrastructures. In doing this we help CIOs and IT departments in enterprise and corporate organisations maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
The Solutions business exists primarily in order to identify, develop and deliver technology and solutions, enabling our customers to leverage and utilise infrastructure as their business drivers demand.
This has always been the cornerstone of what we do, although clearly over many years the technology environment has evolved, as have the delivery mechanisms. For these reasons, what our customers demand from us becomes increasingly complex, and the engagement with our key technology partners becomes ever more critical.
The Solutions division supports our customers with supply chain and technology implementation services, across hardware and software platforms, through to large scale technology migration solutions of distributed infrastructure, as well as highly complex connectivity and datacenter transformational programs.
With specialisations (across Datacenter, Networking, Security, Workplace and Collaboration) the structure provides clarity to the sectors as to where specific support can be found, while improving customer penetration and delivering greater collaboration across the sales force.
The key purpose of the Solutions Enablement Co-ordinator role will be to provide administration for our Knowledge and Associate programmes.
The role is crucial in supporting the team to implement their key priorities and deliverables and will play an integral part in the achievement of our UK business goals so it is essential that candidates are comfortable working in a large, fast paced corporate organisation.
You will be required to work in a cross functional team providing support required by the business and will ensure that relevant internal and external parties are engaged with in a timely and professional manner.
Training will be given for the role which would suit someonewho has completed a degree course within the last 2 3 years. The role will also include the opportunity to shadow other teams within the business to develop the individuals knowledge and skills.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Administration and reporting for our Knowledge programme
- Administration and reporting for our Associate programme
- Providing full and accurate business support ensuring that deadlines are met and that work produced is of a consistent high quality
- Drafting and dispatch of correspondence to stakeholders within the business
- Supporting and assisting in the preparation of events
- Preparing presentations for internal and external meetings and conferences.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree or degree level equivalent qualification
- Desire to succeed
- Some administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, literacy and numerical skills
- Attention to deal and a strong sense of urgency
- Professional work ethic and the capacity to work well in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to solve problems, prioritise and manage workloads
- Keep abreast of departmental/divisional activity and specific projects
- Understand primary contacts and maintain strong network
- Have an understanding of the market and customers relating to the team
- Assertive with a professional approach to all aspects of work
Competitive Salary + Attractive Benefits Package
Based: Hatfield or London
About the Company
Computacenter is Europes leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. We can advise customers on their IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our clients businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about us
- Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
- Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group. 2016 adjusted profit before tax was 86.4 million. Revenues were 3.25 billion
- Over 70% of Computacenters Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
- Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
- At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.