Senior Legal Advisor
If you’re a commercially minded lawyer looking to join an established Legal Department, becoming a member of the Legal Team responsible for the provision of legal advice to the business, Computacenter is the place to be. We are Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services and solutions. The role is based in the UK Legal Team. Types of work include advising and negotiating large outsourcing agreements (including TUPE) for private and public sector customers, drafting and negotiating complex commercial contracts working across the business with account teams and senior stakeholders.
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services and solutions. If you can demonstrate strong commercial acumen, are a self- motivated lawyer with excellent communications skills and is comfortable working in a fast paced environment, we’re ready to welcome you to the team. We’ll give you an opportunity to broaden your experience, and room to advance your career. Our legal division provides pragmatic legal expertise to the business balancing risk exposure with practical commercial advice.
The Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for a UK qualified solicitor, with experience of IT outsourcing contracts within an in-house environment. We are especially interested in candidates who have data protection experience.
Competitive Salary + Car/Car Allowance + Attractive Benefits Package
Hatfield (Could be London and Reading a couple of days a week)
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. We can advise customers on their IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our clients’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about us
- Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
- Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group. 2016 adjusted profit before tax was £86.4 million. Revenues were £3.25 billion
- Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
- Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
- At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.