Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst
Competitive Salary and Comprehensive benefits scheme
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Analyst to become part of Computacenter, a large growing IT business based in Hatfield. Reporting to the Service Owner – Business Services Systems (Internal Systems) you will work closely and business partner the Group Finance function with the day to day activities on SAP usage and exploitation.
- Provide high level consultancy role within specialist area to peer group and internal customers
- Manage and implement projects relevant to specialist area
- Develop and motivate team to help ensure the delivery of function and business targets.
- Assess situations, issues and opportunities and escalate when appropriate.
- Acting as a point of escalation on complex issues and providing appropriate support to other team members
- Maintain confidentiality in all business related matters.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure best practice and continual improvement in delivery of service to the business.
- Establishes productive relationships and networks at Senior Management level to build and maintain relationships
- Responsible for the adoption of CC best practice and service offerings to ensure consistency of service.
- Makes decisions which impact on the success of assigned projects i.e. results, deadlines and budget.
- Act in accordance with Computacenter Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation
The Ideal Candidate
- Competent user of advanced SAP (Finance)
- Experience in delivering project and change, consultancy would be an advantage
- Commercially aware and able to develop advanced analytical forecasting capability and management information
- Advanced academic background, preferably to good degree level or equivalent
- Proven track record of work experience in a challenging commercial environment
- Proven commercial acumen
- Good working knowledge of relevant functional systems
- Experience in dealing with and influencing multi tier management
- Experience of developing best practice policies and procedures for functional area
- This role will require occasional European travel (France / Germany)
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group with 4100 working in the UK. 2017 adjusted profit before tax was £106.2 million, up from £86.4 million in 2016. Revenues of £3.79 billion an increase from £3.25 billion on the previous year.
Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.