Partner Manager - Services
A new and challenging opportunity has arisen for a Partner Manager to join our dynamic and busy Partner Services sector of Group Partner Management. The successful individual will be responsible for delivering Partner Management, Business Management and Program management for our key vendors within the Services business.
- Fully understands at a detailed level the full dynamics of all vendor services programs (rebate, marketing, promotional, renewals, performance metrics.) and executes own business plan from a starting point of overachieving to maximise profitability.
- Has a detailed understanding of services vendor programs, metrics, targets and KPI’s.
- Has experience and capability in developing and managing services program management, engaging with multiple stakeholders across B2B environments.
- Provides regular communications on program and vendor partnership, collaborating with various stakeholders to ensure business metrics, programs and risks are mitigated and managed, from a proactive position.
- Develops and maintains relationships with vendors, understanding their technology, commercial and services and solutions propositions.
- Develops sales pipeline, working with direct sales and service management by having a customer led, sales driven approach.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally, experience managing a Tier one Vendor Services (HPE, DellEMC, Cisco)
- Experience of manging multiple stakeholders to drive programmatic success
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Applications eg. Microsoft Excel, SharePoint
- Proven experience of high standards of customer service
- Excellent interpersonal, literacy and numeracy skills and ability to build relationships at all levels
- Previous Program, Business Management, or Program Management experience within a relevant industry
- Excellent organisation and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to proactively engage with internal and external contacts
- Highly motivated with a proactive approach to own development
- Positive and proactive attitude with a drive for continual improvement
- Excellent commercial & negotiation skills
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group with 4100 working in the UK. 2017 adjusted profit before tax was £106.2 million, up from £86.4 million in 2016. Revenues of £3.79 billion an increase from £3.25 billion on the previous year.
Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.