Multimedia Communications Designer
If you’ve set your heart on a career in Multimedia Design why not join Computacenter in their Marketing Department as a Multimedia Communications Designer, based in either Hatfield or London and you’ll find there’s everything in place for you to realise your ambitions. We’ve become Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services by being open, upfront and straightforward. So you’ll know exactly what’s expected of you, managers will be accessible when you need training and support, your voice will be heard and we’ll take a genuine interest in how you want to develop.
Our Mission & Responsibilities: Through compelling content, campaigns and communications, we help to create sales opportunities, enable better customer engagement and drive revenue - all through a multi-channel approach that increasingly embraces digital and social media.
This individual will work closely with internal teams to establish their needs and expectations and then develop and deliver a variety of multimedia deliverables, including:
- Provide dedicated multimedia creative support to the Account Based Marketing team, supporting our top strategic customer campaigns with bespoke customer messaging and positioning
- Provide a high level consultancy role to business units – bringing creativity and innovation to problem solving and communicating marketing messages.
- Production of multimedia content. (Examples of which might include, Video, Prezi, PowerPoint Presentations, Animations, Digital Content, Print and Graphics).
- Establish close working relationships with internal teams to understand the challenges and objectives for individual projects.
- Advising internal customers on what is technically possible including the range and scope of the work and realistic timescales and costs.
- Responsible for ensuring brand guidelines are always adhered
- Team and individual objectives fulfilled and delivered to recognised standards
- Willingness to work with different media formats and to learn new skills
- Feedback from managers, peers and customers demonstrates ongoing credibility
- Demonstrating a creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Taking ownership of deliverables and hitting deadlines, sometimes at short notice
- Performing as a credible capable professional and an expert in the relevant field
- Occasional domestic and international travel
The Ideal Candidate
- Advanced academic background, preferably to good degree level or equivalent
- Proven multimedia design and communications experience working within a challenging commercial environment – preferably with a portfolio of recent work
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of technology platforms (e.g., Sharepoint and CMSs) preferred
- Creativity and excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Must be a “team player”
- Should be familiar with digital marketing fundamentals and latest trends in new media, online design and social media
- Attentive to details and deadlines; ability to manage multiple initiatives
- Excellent project management skills, including planning and organisational skills
- French or German language desirable but not essential
Competitive Salary + Attractive Benefits Package
Based: Hatfield or London
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group. 2016 adjusted profit before tax was £86.4 million. Revenues were £3.25 billion
Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.