Mobility Service Manager / Owner ( Xenmobile, Airwatch, MobileIron)
If you’ve set your heart on a career in IT join Computacenter as a Mobility Service Manager / Owner in Hatfield and you’ll find there’s everything in place for you to realise your ambitions.
We’ve become Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services by being open, upfront and straightforward. So you’ll know exactly what’s expected of you, managers will be accessible when you need training and support, your voice will be heard and we’ll take a genuine interest in how you want to develop.
Our Group Information Systems function deliver, manage and maintain systems that support Computacenter’s business. This includes our IT Infrastructure (Network, e-mail, file/print, internet) and our core applications.
Our mission statement is: To be recognised as an approachable, flexible and responsive Division which understands our customers’ needs and is committed to delivering innovative, cost effective services and solutions.
You will play a vital role in the system configuration management, maintenance and expansion of the mobile device network infrastructure and have a direct interface into all teams responsible for supporting users, servers, and network infrastructure.
As part of this role you will establish performance standards, develop policies and procedures, and enforce security protocols; maintain in-depth knowledge of mobile devices and mobile device management technologies; keeps Computacenter abreast of latest trends in mobile device technologies and our enterprise mobile devices include: smartphones, tablet computers and other mobile technology tools that are primarily used outside of the office and corporate network perimeters.
As part of this role you will be responsible for:
- Management of 3rd party suppliers operating the technology platform including commercial (invoice approvals) as well as service quality related matters
- Interfacing with 1st, and 2nd line teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Attending a 3rd line incident queue in our support system,analyzing, isolating and resolving customer issues
- Development of new offerings and keeping the solution up to date
- Management of all security relevant settings in close cooperation with Computacenters' compliance bodies
- Ensure licensing compliance
- Management of all IMAC/RD services
- Carry out system checks and test to ensure integrity and security of the solution as well as ensuring delivery to SLA
- Documentation (user handbooks, technical handbooks, knowledge base articles), develop written policies and procedures for managing device configuration
- Support of projects within IT and the wider business
- Provides recommendations for technology infusion and mobile device management technology upgrades
- Training of key users, IT support as well as 3rd party suppliers as required
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with proven experience in enterprise mobile device management, knowledge of Citrix Xenmobile, Airwatch, MobileIron, Intune, EMM and Microsoft SCCM technologies and all the latest mobile devices. Ideally you will come from a global enterprise environment, you need to have strong communication skills as you will be speaking to technical /non-technical audience across the globe. French or German language would be a huge advantage.
Mobility Service Manager / Owner
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
- Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
- Almost 15,000 staff employed across the Group. Revenues in 2015 of £3.1 billion and Circa. Listed on the London Stock Exchange and a constituent of the FTSE 250 index.
- Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.