A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a License Manager to join our dynamic Software team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients with renewals being a key focus, and for ensuring that software license services are provided to our customers in an effective and efficient manner. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the software license management; Best Practice tools and processes in place, performing activities such as Entitlements Management, Reconciliation activities, software metering and re-harvesting.
- Manage a portfolio of renewals for major corporate customer accounts (Average renewals value £2M)
- Visit customers and hold welcome workshops
- Provide T-36 deliverables between renewal periods
- Work closely with Computacenter Account Managers, Client Directors and Sales Specialists
- Ensure good collaboration with Microsoft staff on all renewals and ensure appropriate level of work is carried out by Microsoft on Band D contracts
- Keep an accurate forecast, updated continuously and in line with expected profit
- Support activities of a Specialist during a campaign to advise on models and solutions and assist with commercials
- Manage customer liaison to transact basic solution sales to maximise profit
- Assist with sales documentation and methodology to enable the sales process and information
- Engage with appropriate resources and management to ensure solution meets customer needs
- Close standard deals and opportunities to maximise profitability
- Identify simple customer queries and resolve to enhance customer satisfaction
- Accountability for all operational transactions to ensure ownership of customer
- Ability to identify, plan, prepare, negotiate and transactional business
- Act in accordance with Computacenter Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have experience of Microsoft models and pricing
- Be able to manage significant sized renewals
- Understanding of new Microsoft offers
- Must be able to hold customer meetings and present commercial models
- Experience in building effective relationships and Team working
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Basic understanding of Hardware and Software Lines of Business
- Basic understanding of Computacenter’s Solutions offerings (Hardware and software)
- Financial awareness
- Presentation skills
- Ability to resolve simple customer queries
London/ Hatfield/ Reading
Competitive Salary & Annual Bonus & Car
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group with 4100 working in the UK. 2017 adjusted profit before tax was £106.2 million, up from £86.4 million in 2016. Revenues of £3.79 billion an increase from £3.25 billion on the previous year.
Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.