Leasing Contracts Manager
If you’ve set your heart on building a career that adds real value to an organisation, gives the opportunity to interact with colleagues in various business areas and locations and where you can see your impact on a day to day basis, join Computacenter as a Leasing Contracts Manager in Hatfield and we’ll get to know you as a person, not just an employee, so we can understand your interests and ambitions. We are Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services and solutions. You will work within the wider finance department to manage the administration of Computacenter’s leasing and financing customer agreements and to support Computacenter’s use of financing to maximise business and increase deal profitability.
- Managing the billing and collection of customer periodic payments and their transfer through to our funding partners, liaising with central finance, sales teams and finance companies as required.
- Maintaining a complete and accurate database of Computacenter’s customer financing agreements and billing requirements.
- Manage contract documentation in relation to customer agreements and associated funding.
- Manage end of lease in relation to extensions and asset returns or buyouts, liaising with sales teams, customers and finance companies as required.
- Third Party Lessor – Customer Financing Agreements
- Obtain leasing quotes from third party finance companies for sales teams on standard deals.
- Guide and assist sales teams on the overall order/supply/acceptance process in relation to third party finance company deals.
- Assist with ad hoc customer requirements, e.g. end of lease asset buyouts.
- Provide basic cover for others, including Head of Department, during their annual leave.
- Billing of financing rebates and fees.
- Ad hoc issue resolution.
- Reporting of financing volumes.
- On-going process improvement.
The Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for an experienced individual with a good understanding and experience of leasing. Proven experience of managing the delivery of a service; good understanding of end-to-end sales process. Ideally needs to be self-motivated with ability to plan and prioritise own work.
Have good interpersonal skills and very strong attention to detail. Excellent communication skills, including a high level of literacy; high level of numeracy and comfort with MS Excel. Be able to demonstrable process improvement. And adaptable to changing requirements and ever-evolving propositions.
Competitive + Bonus + Attractive Benefits Package
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
- Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
- Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
- Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group. 2016 adjusted profit before tax was £86.4 million. Revenues were £3.25 billion
- Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.