Integration Business Analyst
As a FTSE 250 PLC, we are rooted in core European countries, Computacenter combines global reach with local expertise. We operate Infrastructure Operations Centers and Group Service Desks across Europe, South Africa and Asia from which our employees provide user support in 18 languages. Customers with global requirements are served through an extensive internationalpartner network, which mirrors the requirements of our European-headquartered client base.
We get to know our customers, so we can respond to their needs join us as a IntegrationBusiness Analyst in our Information Services division and well get to know you as a person, not just an employee, so we can understand your interests and ambitions.
Within Group Information Systems we deliver, manage and maintain the systems that support Computacenter's business. This includes our IT infrastructure and our core applications.
Our Mission Statement is to be recognised as an approachable, flexible and responsive Division which understands our customers' needs and is committed to delivering innovative, cost effective services and solutions.
The continuing growth of Computacenters Services business has resulted in a number of system integration projects into and out of Computacenters Toolsuite as part of a service integration and management solution.
A key goal for the Toolsuite is to deliver a set of tools - under-pinned by ITIL principles - that enable Computacenter to deliver, measure, manage and improve the infrastructure support services that we provide to our customers. As well delivering a toolset rich in functionality, it is imperative that we are able to implement such tools to our customers on a repeatable basis reducing risk and cost to both us and the customer.
Computacenter has implemented an integration platform that enables Customers to integrate their ticketing system to CC. The integration solution is underpinned using middleware: SAP PI into CCs call management system - BMC ITSM.
The principal objectives will be:
- To task manage the delivery of Computacenters standard toolsuite integration solutions for a Customer. A key part of this will be ensuring that the solutions have been thoroughly tested and meet the specified functional requirements.
- To be able to present and walkthrough Computacenters standard integration solution and delivery approach to Computacenter service delivery teams and Customer teams.
- Run workshops with key stakeholders to fully understand requirements and document these into use case requirements specifications, produce solution specifications, project plans, test plans and scripts.
- Work with in-house development, data configurators and process consultants and delivery teams to implement the agreed solution.
- Manage and execute the end to end testing of the solution with all interested parties.
- Produce solution and user documentation like user guides and release notes.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of analysing and delivering a system integration solution to a core business system deployed in a medium to large size company.
- Sufficient technical skills to be able to read XML documents using to support the required integrations and understand the concepts of web service technologies.
- Have been the lead business analyst and/or project manager for an application development project, delivered to (or within) a medium to large size company. Such a project will have been at least 3 months in duration, managing a project team of at least 6 people where the team was made up of software designers, developers, testers and business representatives.
- Have worked in Customer facing environment.
- Be able to write high quality requirements documents, test plans, project plans, user guides, highlight reports and release notes.
- Be able to guide the development team, at a detailed level, on the functionality that needs to be developed and any changes / corrections that need to be made during the development lifecycle.
- Be able to carry out hands on application functionality testing, prior to handing over for user acceptance.
- Be able to design business processes, perform requirements analysis and run requirements workshops.
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation.
- Be able to drive and influence others in both IS and the business to deliver to schedule.
- Take ownership of both technical and business issues
Competitive + Benefits
About the Company
About The Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is Europes leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
- Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
- Over 11,000 staff employed across the Group. 2015 adjusted profit before tax was 86.9 million. Revenues were 3.1 billion
- Over 70% of Computacenters Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.