Inside Sales Team Leader
If you’ve set your heart on a career in IT and especially Inside Sales, join Computacenter as an Inside Sales Team Leader and you’ll find there’s everything in place for you to realise your ambitions.
We’ve become Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services by being open, upfront and straightforward. So you’ll know exactly what’s expected of you, managers will be accessible when you need training and support, your voice will be heard and we’ll take a genuine interest in how you want to develop
Inside Sales are here to manage and deliver product and supply chain engagements for our customers across the Group. With a team of circa 500 people across Germany, UK, France and Belgium, we transact over 750,000 orders per annum. Our remit is broad and covers pre sales engagement, business take on, in life quote, order management and margin control as well as post sales billing management.
Join us as an Inside Sales Team Leader and you’ll find plenty of variety, opportunities for personal development and a constant stream of new challenges. All in a dynamic, action-orientated and supportive environment where business leaders are accessible.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Managing an expert internal team that provides complex quote and order support to the business
- Coaching and developing individuals in line with their career aspirations
- Supporting the Line Manager to identify and drive efficiency improvements
- Ensuring team meets SLA performance targets and is dedicated to service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Working with the team to develop vendor relationships and processes
- Being the first point of escalation for team queries
- Managing absence, including holiday and sickness
- Managing resources efficiently e.g. resourcing to average workload rather than peaks
The Ideal Candidate
What we do look for, however, is a positive, can-do attitude, plus a proven team leading experience with ability to coach individuals to improve their skills. We are looking for someone who can make tough decisions on people and resources that are right for the business and will be appropriately firm and demanding with account managers, solutions specialists and internal service providers.
Competitive + Bonus + Attractive Benefits Package
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
- Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
- Almost 15,000 staff employed across the Group. Revenues in 2015 of £3.1 billion and Circa. Listed on the London Stock Exchange and a constituent of the FTSE 250 index.
- Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.