Inside Sales Manager
Inside Sales Manager
If you’ve set your heart on a career in IT and especially Inside Sales, join Computacenter as an Inside Sales Manager and you’ll find there’s everything in place for you to realise your ambitions.
We’ve become Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services by being open, upfront and straightforward. So you’ll know exactly what’s expected of you, managers will be accessible when you need training and support, your voice will be heard and we’ll take a genuine interest in how you want to develop
Inside Sales are here to manage and deliver product and supply chain engagements for our customers across the Group. With a team of circa 500 people across Germany, UK, France and Belgium, we transact over 750,000 orders per annum. Our remit is broad and covers pre sales engagement, business take on, in life quote, order management and margin control as well as post sales billing management.
As a FTSE 250 PLC, we are rooted in core European countries Computacenter combines global reach with local expertise. We operate Infrastructure Operations Centers and Group Service Desks across Europe, South Africa and Asia from which our employees provide user support in 18 languages. Customers with global requirements are served through an extensive international partner network, which mirrors the requirements of our European-headquartered client base.
Join us as an Inside Sales Manager and you’ll find plenty of variety, opportunities for personal development and a constant stream of new challenges. All in a dynamic, action-orientated and supportive environment where business leaders are accessible.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the day to day product business opportunities are maximised and transacted efficiently and profitably by the team of Sales Supports
- Manage customer liaison to transact product, services and solution sales to maximise profit
- Responsible for the end to end people management - including appraisals, reviews, performance management
- Identify customer queries and resolve to enhance customer satisfaction
- Accountability for all operational transactions to ensure ownership of customer
- Proactively builds customer contacts and rapport across a number of customers, levels and opportunities
- Commercially accountable for the team profitability maximisation, e.g. Balancing cost of sale with return, Product Structure and maximising deal registration
The Ideal Candidate
What we do look for, however, is a positive, can-do attitude, plus a proven experience within Sales Management, ideally in IT Sales, experience of having managed (end to end) a large team of Sales Support / Internal Sales staff, strength, tenacity and inspirational qualities.
Ability to build effective and constructive relationships across a number of customers, strong negotiation and influencing skills with ability to manage customer expectations and to maximise profitability
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
- Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
- Over 11,000 staff employed across the Group. 2015 adjusted profit before tax was £86.9 million. Revenues were £3.05 billion
- Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.