Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services and solutions. In our Incident Support division based in Hatfield, we continue to expand this business critical team to keep providing first class service to our customers. If you’re an Incident Manager who delivers solutions rather than talks about them, we’re ready to welcome you to the team.
Part of a close-knit Incident Management team based in Hatfield/Milton Keynes for some of our most prestigious customers and internal stakeholders, you’ll enjoy an environment where people support and respect each other. Taking full responsibility for Incident Management from initiation until an acceptable client work around is in place, while having total ownership of incidents activities that affect service is all part of this exciting and challenging role. We have a dynamic environment which will allow you to grow and develop here at Computacenter Hatfield.
- Take full responsibility for Incident management from initiation until an acceptable client work around is in place
- Total ownership of incidents, problems and change activities that affect service.
- Own all communications
- Ensuring management and business is kept updated as required.
- Ensure post event/incident follow-up actions are addressed as published in any/all preliminary/final analysis.
- Modify Incident Manager Procedures and Responsibilities on an as needed basis.
The Ideal Candidate
Your experience in a customer-focused Incident Manager role will have already given you insight into issue resolution, stakeholder engagement and customer satisfaction. What we also look for, is a positive, can-do attitude, plus an understanding of internal customer business needs. Computacenter can offer you a real chance to be part of a great team, essential to our function; this will allow a successful person to be well regarded with great prospects and growth.
- Incident management experience.
- Experience with Remedy
- Understanding of internal customer business needs
- Excellent Customer facing and service skills
- ITIL is desirable.
Competitive + Attractive Benefits Package
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, theBenelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
- Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
- Almost 15,000 staff employed across the Group. 2015 adjusted profit before tax was £86.9 million. Revenues were £3.05 billion
- Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.