Identity Access Manager
At Computacenter, we recognise the need for a world-class Identity and Access Management (IDM) capability. We have an opportunity to join and lead the IDM Governance team, to further enhance and maintain the services for our internal customers.
You will join at an exciting time when we are defining the next steps in our journey and you will be a key contributor the success of our current initiative. We are searching for an experienced IDM professional who can lead and develop the team and ensure that the main objectives of our Identity Management and Access Control programme are achieved, in a way that supports and adds value to our organisation.
Likely to have specific experience in SAP Access Control, IDM and Single Sign-on, you will lead the enhancement of digital identity and access control model, ensuring it if fit for purpose and scaleable to support our global growth. You will be a key contributor to our Digital Identity initiatives, able to provide advice and support as required.
- Be a key contributor to the Identity & Access Management program, which includes (but is not limited to) our SAP ERP and HCM systems.
- Manage identity & access management across the estate, improving and maintaining quality and providing support to the business and our Service Delivery teams.
- Defining and own the relevant standards and policies.
- Define, oversee and deliver the identity and access management solution through to business-as-usual operation.
- Develop, manage and motivate the team in order to deliver required outcomes.
- Act as a technical subject-matter expert for queries relating to all aspects of access management and related best practices.
- Provide management (oversight and hands on) of technical support escalations.
- As a member of the IS leadership team; support operational priorities and assist other teams across the department where required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong technical knowledge of Identity and Access Management.
- Proven experience of IDAM set up and operations, especially with SAP.
- Demonstrable technical knowledge of SAP GRC Access Control and Identity Management solutions.
- Understanding and experience of Single Sign-on solutions.
- Some PM skills desirable due to the nature of the changes and work initiatives this role will undertake.
- Experience with integration of cloud systems into an IDM architecture.
- Strong technical knowledge of enterprise user concepts such as Active Directory, LDAP, multi-factor authentication and single sign-on.
Competitive Salary and Package commensurate with role
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group. 2016 adjusted profit before tax was £86.4 million. Revenues were £3.25 billion
Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.