As a FTSE 250 PLC, we are rooted in core European countries, Computacenter combines global reach with local expertise. We operate Infrastructure Operations Centers and Group Service Desks across Europe, South Africa and Asia from which our employees provide user support in 18 languages. Customers with global requirements are served through an extensive international partner network, which mirrors the requirements of our European-headquartered client base.
We get to know our customers, so we can respond to their needs – join us as an Administrator in our Group Information Services team and we’ll get to know you as a person, not just an employee, so we can understand your interests and ambitions.
The Group Information Services division deliver, manage and maintain the systems that support Computacenter's business. This includes IT infrastructure (network, e-mail, file/print, internet) and core applications. Group Information Services Mission Statement is to be recognised as an approachable, flexible and responsive division which understands customers' needs and is committed to delivering innovative, cost effective services and solutions.
Responsible for user support by managing incidents and requests for Access Control and End User Device provisioning your main responsibilities will include:
Incident Management – (40%)
- Liaising with customers to determine the nature of the incident
- Using appropriate tools to resolve the issue
- Managing incident tickets in the ticket logging system
- Communicating outcomes to stakeholders
- Identifying incident patterns that may indicate a problem
- Act in accordance with Computacenter Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation
Service Request Management – (40%)
- Liaising with customers to determine their requirements
- Using appropriate tools to complete tasks associated with the service request
- Liaise with internal teams to complete complex requests
- Communicating outcomes to stakeholders
Administration – (20%)
- Effective administration of business tools
- Assisting in the identification of improvements to process
- Effectively communicating with peers, customers, management and external stakeholders
- Efficient time management
- Prioritise and co-ordinate own and others work schedules to ensure that business and customer needs are met and deadlines are adhered to
- Proven experience of high standards of customer service
- Good communicator
- Good Microsoft Office competency
- Plans & organises own workload
- Process driven
- Exposure to a Request/Incident ticket management system
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Good administrative experience, attention to detail , ensures accuracy of data, provides data for reporting and processing of information
- Excellent Interpersonal, literacy and numeracy skills and ability to build relationships at all levels
The Ideal Candidate
- Familiarity with ITSM
- Familiarity with SAP
- Active Directory maintenance experience
- Working in a resolver group environment / 2nd line experience.
- Team player
Competitive + Benefits
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
- Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
- Almost 15,000 staff employed across the Group. 2015 adjusted profit before tax was £86.9 million. Revenues were £3.05 billion
- Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.