If you’ve set your heart on a career in IT industry, join Computacenter as a Governance Coordinator in Hatfield and you’ll find there’s everything in place for you to realise your ambitions.
We’ve become Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services by being open, upfront and straightforward. So you’ll know exactly what’s expected of you, managers will be accessible when you need training and support, your voice will be heard and we’ll take a genuine interest in how you want to develop.
You will be part of our UK Campaign Enablement Team and will be responsible for the coordination of the Governance activities for new opportunities across existing and new Computacenter customers.
As part of this role you will be responsible for:
- Schedule and coordinate regular calls and updates
- Management of the UK trackers
- Scheduling, preparation, recording of meetings
- Governance team adopts a consistent, repeatable approach to ensure the Sales and operations adhere to the agreed process.
- Maintain confidentiality in all business related matters.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure best practice and continual improvement in delivery of service to the business
- Establishes productive relationships and networks at an operational level to build and maintain customer relationships
- Responsible for the adoption of CC best practice and service offerings to ensure consistency of service.
- Act in accordance with Computacenter Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation.
The Ideal Candidate
What we do look for is a positive, can-do attitude, strong organisational and coordination skills, ability to deal with people at all levels, confident communicator with good writing skills and strong Excel.
About the Company
Additional information about Computacenter
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group. 2016 adjusted profit before tax was £86.4 million. Revenues were £3.25 billion
Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.