Communication and Marketing Consultant
Communication and Marketing Consultant
Hatfield or London
As a Communication and Marketing Consultant you will be playing a key role in the delivery and adoption of our Group Service Innovation Programmes.
We pride ourselves on embedding the IT adoption and communication programmes that we deliver by driving compelling awareness and engagement plans to ensure that end-users understand the change, how it will benefit them and adopt the new capabilities. Developing the adoption approach and communication plans is an essential part of the consultancy skills you will be expected to demonstrate engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for leading the creation of sales, marketing and communications plans and material (internal and external) related to Group Service Innovation products and programmes. The role holder will need to ensure our brands and campaigns succeed with robust marketing strategies but also at the detailed production level creating the appropriate materials.
You will work closely with Customers and Computacenter internal teams to establish their needs and expectations and then develop and deliver an adoption and communication plan including:
- Working with the Head of Adoption to set the strategic direction for corporate and operational internal communications and people engagement
- Creating and delivering innovative communications campaigns that drive employee engagement
- Provide creativity and innovation to problem solving and communicating marketing messages.
- Production of multimedia content. (Examples of which might include, Video, Prezi, PowerPoint Presentations, Animations, Digital Content, Print and Graphics).
- Establish close working relationships with customer teams to understand the challenges and objectives for individual projects.
- Advising external and internal customers on what is technically possible including the range and scope of the work and realistic timescales and costs.
- Create and implement an adoption plan for customers related to the appropriate Computacenter products working closely with the Customer.
- Planning a variety of marketing campaigns for the Customer.
- Ensuring all communication and marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
- Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Reporting campaign results to senior management and explaining variances.
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI’s as set by Head of Adoption
- Reporting on campaign return on investment and making recommendations.
- Create internal communication plans to ensure company employees informed of company updates, service opportunities, and upcoming product releases. Will work closely with all internal departments and external suppliers involved in the sales and marketing of the product or service.
The Ideal Candidate
What are we looking for?
- Proven marketing and communications management experience, ideally in the same or similar industry
- Vision to identify opportunities and challenges then convert them into tangible solutions that drive an excellent end-user experience, with business and customer value add
- Excellent change management skills – experience in People Change /Communications with demonstrable results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer relationship management skills., including driving customers on their activities that we are dependent on to deliver our change programmes
- Creativity and excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Must be a “team player”
- Ability to travel as/when needed
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group. 2016 adjusted profit before tax was £86.4 million. Revenues were £3.25 billion
Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.