Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their businesses. We get to know our customers, so we can respond to their needs – join us as a Cleaner in Hatfield and we’ll get to know you as a person, not just an employee, so we can understand your interests and ambitions.
Mission Statement: Facilities is made up of several functions that aim to address all of your office needs. We can help you with your Indirect Procurement requirements for any goods/services which you need to purchase for internal use. The Property and Security teams will assist in refurbishments, office moves, and access control CCTV and all Security needs.
What will you be doing?
- Cleaning all areas/facilities as instructed by your line manager
- Follow work schedules for areas to be cleaned and set up
- Use/handle/transport and store equipment and materials correctly at all times
- Follow security procedures.
- This is a team environment and you will be required to cover colleague’s duties when they are on leave
The Ideal Candidate
What do we need from you?
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Background and experience in general cleaning services
- Good time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple activities and
- Ability to comply with Health & Safety
- COSHH and Colour Coding
Competitive + Bens
Monday - Friday 12:00pm - 20:30pm
About the Company
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
- Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
- Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
- Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group. 2016 adjusted profit before tax was £86.4 million. Revenues were £3.25 billion
- Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.