Business Process Improvement Manager
Computacenter are a market leader throughout Europe, providing independent IT infrastructure service on a global level. As an established IT infrastructure and service provider, we have over 30 years’ experience in providing tailor made, bespoke IT solutions to a catalogue of blue chip customers.
We are looking for a Business Process Improvement (BPI) Manager to join the team in Hatfield and be part of an engaging project re-engineering a number of high profile processes throughout the entire company. This will be part of our HR Transformation service programme and take an active role in engagement, execution, project management and key business development activities. We are focused on applying traditional and cutting-edge approaches to a variety of analyses, as part of the BPR team, you will utilise various methodologies and models to execute the overall HR transformation.
To deliver a group HR function capable of delivering self-service for all 17,000 employees supported by a shared service centre. This role will facilitate change, impacting on a global level. Working from our cutting edge Head Office in Hatfield, located in Hertfordshire you will engage changes to impact recruitment, benefits, reward, absence management, case management within the HR function, maximising their performance and efficiency in all aspects of HR delivery across the group, while being cost effective and providing solutions that enhance financial, human capital, information technology, data analytics, and the suite of technology that manages the employee lifecycle.
- Support and lead engagement teams performing business process reengineering, process transformation, and process documentation support services under the management of the programme director.
- Provide recommendations and initiatives for maturing and improving processes to reduce overall costs, including, but not limited to, business case analyses, cost-benefit analyses, and e-business solutions.
- Support Activity Based Costing collecting and documenting business and reporting requirements that will need to be supported by an ABC software tool.
- Conduct studies of all HR business process improvements that incorporate leading practices and research to identify and qualify methods for increasing automation and shared services capability.
- Performing analytical and evaluative work related to HR and management organisations, operations, and practices.
- Assess and assists in process improvements to: HR policy, HR management systems, HR reporting and analysis, strategic HR plans, IT capital planning & portfolio management, and performance measures/benchmarks affecting HR/management organisations.
- Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
The Ideal Candidate
Your experience in leading change and implementation of new process, streamlining effective improvements within a HR function, will lead to a smooth transition within an exciting and rewarding project, Impacting business on a global scale. You should show experience in the following:
- Business process reengineering
- Process analysis and improvement
- Process benchmarking and best practice analysis
- Process mapping and documentation
- Business process management (BPM) facilitation.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
Competitive daily rate
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group. 2016 adjusted profit before tax was £86.4 million. Revenues were £3.25 billion
Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.