Business Management Associate Programme
Business Management Associate Programme – IT Services and Solutions
Computacenter is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business. We advise organisations on IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimise its performance, and manage our customers’ infrastructures.
Our award winning Business Management Associate Programme is now live!
This 18 month, exec sponsored programme is designed to accelerate the most talented individuals into the world of IT service delivery. No IT experience? No problem! This unique journey could be the start to the rest of your career. All of our Business Managers (Service Managers) are focused on ensuring that our customer’s needs are met and their expectations exceeded, requiring individuals to have the highest levels of drive, desire and determination to succeed.
Predominantly based on customer sites around the UK, Service Managers really are at the front line of our business. It will be your responsibility to work in partnership with the account management teams and the client to ensure that everything operates smoothly and all KPI’s and SLA’s are met consistently. Collaborating with multiple contacts both internally and externally you will be able to articulate our full portfolio of services and solutions and work with your customer to ensure that business needs and demands are met.
Customers we work with
Lloyds Banking Group, Royal Mail, Central Government, Liberty Global, Post Office, Sky, John Lewis Partnership, TFL, RBS, Santander plus many more…….
We offer a training program designed to enable you to be the best you can be. Over the 18 months we will provide you with the essential skills and business acumen to become world-class IT Service Management professionals, and build successful careers. We will help strengthen your strategic thinking, problem solving and customer service skills, with a clear career path outlined from the start so that you can achieve great things. All of this will be achieved through carefully selected rotations across Computacenter to understand offerings and how the whole IT Service Delivery model is achieved.
Throughout the 18 months you will have allocated to you a professional business coach, a mentor from our senior leadership team and a previous associate as a buddy. All of these people plus the extensive programme management team will be there to support and encourage your development, giving you autonomy and incentives to drive the growth of our business!
- To understand the role of a Service Manager and managing customer contracts successfully
- To maximise the opportunity to understand Computacenter as an organisation through the rotations
- To build productive relationships across the business to enable success as you move into role at the end of the programme
- To develop your people skills and service management skills
- To increase your knowledge of the IT Industry
- To prepare yourself for a customer facing role with some of the largest public and private enterprises in the UK and beyond.
The Ideal Candidate
- Self-motivated individuals with an interest in IT and delivering excellent customer service
- Degree educated in any discipline and achieved a minimum of a 2:1*
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- An interest in IT and technology
- A desire to be working direct with customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great team player with the ability to build strong professional working relationships
- Ambition, enthusiasm and a drive to succeed
- Due to the nature of this role is it essential that all candidates have a UK driving licence
*Please note applications are welcome from any graduate no matter if you graduated more than 2 years ago
Ask yourself ‘Have you got what it takes?’ If you think you have, then apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be on hand to guide you through the selection process.
Closing date for applications – Friday 6th October
Face to face interview dates – w/c 16th of October and w/c 23rd of October
Assessment centre dates (Hatfield, Herts) – Tuesday 7th November and Wednesday 8th November
Start date – 8th January 2018
To apply, upload your CV and complete our online questionnaire
Locations: Various UK Wide – UK Travel Required
Salary: £28,000 + Bonus