If you've set your heart on a career working in the field ofFinance, join Computacenter as aBusiness Analystand youll find theres everything in place for you to realise your dreams.
You will manage the financial transactions relating to the provision of one of our biggest business areas, GIO (Global Infrastructure Services), evaluating performance to ensure GIOs commercial objectives are met and includes the responsibility for the governance of the MOS used within GIO.
As part of your role your responsibilities will include...
- Responsibility for the governance of operational financial metrics linked to cost models
- Managing the financial transactions between GIO and other Computacenter departments and entities.
- Experience of financial modelling
- Monitoring and evaluating GIO customer P&L performance to ensure that commercial objectives are achieved, meeting with key stakeholders where appropriate to understand issues and improve performance.
- Maintaining the GIO service charging schedule, liaising with Service assurance and Service transition to ensure charges are accurate and applied in a timely manner.
- Maintaining the GIO UK WBS and NAN code library, for investment projects, Pre-sales, and BAU work.
- Managing cross charge disputes.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful you will
- Be able to demonstrate an analytical and systematic approach to resolving problems and assignments.
- Be familiar with commercial modelling
- Be able to engage and influence on issues at all levels both internally and customer facing as well as chairing a meeting and present appropriate content
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills and will be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Have great interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Have experience to provide input into commercial/technical documents
- Be used to managingyour own and on occasion others workload
Additional to the above, any Finance related experience is welcomed.
About the Company
Computacenter is Europes leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. We can advise customers on their IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our clients businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about us
- Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
- Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group. 2016 adjusted profit before tax was 86.4 million. Revenues were 3.25 billion
- Over 70% of Computacenters Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
- Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
- At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.