Business Analyst - Service Desk
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. We enable users and their businesses by providing great service, keeping our promises and taking responsibility. If you share our approach, why not join us as a Business Analyst in Milton Keynes?
You’ll work on anything from providing technical support for our contact centre systems that underpin the Global Service Desk (GSD) business to handling technical activities performed through Application and Infrastructure Incident, Problem, Request, Change and project tasks. Be hands on working within proactive maintenance activities including, daily checks across all systems.
We are really looking for a driven individual who takes hold of opportunities to expand their knowledge.
In our Global Service Desk, we have a requirement for a Business Analyst to join on our Tooling Solutions Team to help us to deliver our process and tooling improvements.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for the implementation of tools and processes and ensuring that these positively impact the global operation in order for them to be able to provide excellent service and enable their users.
- Definition of Business Requirements
- Gap analysis
- Creation of accurate supporting documentation including process flows, knowledge articles and test scripts
- Performance / management of UAT testing as required
- Ownership of project activity from Initiation, right through to discovery, testing & implementation.
- Tooling consultation
The Ideal Candidate
In order to be successful in your application, you will need to be a driven, pro-active and organised individual who is able to work in an autonomous fashion.
- Excellent communication & negotiation with stakeholders at all levels
- Previous Business Analyst experience in a similar environment
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Previous project experience
- Knowledge of Service Desk tools such as AVAYA, Verint, WFM & BMC Remedy is preferable
Competitive + Benefits
Based in Milton Keynes
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
- Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
- Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
- Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group. 2016 adjusted profit before tax was £86.4 million. Revenues were £3.25 billion
- Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.