Administrator - Group Services Back Office
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their businesses. As a FTSE 250 PLC, we are rooted in core European countries, Computacenter combines global reach with local expertise. We operate Infrastructure Operations Centers and Group Service Desks across Europe, South Africa and Asia from which our employees provide user support in 18 languages. Customers with global requirements are served through an extensive international partner network, which mirrors the requirements of our European-headquartered client base.
We get to know our customers, so we can respond to their needs – join us as an Administrator – Group Services Back Office in Hatfield and we’ll get to know you as a person, not just an employee, so we can understand your interests and ambitions.
- Proven experience of high standards of customer service
- Good communicator
- Good Microsoft Office competency
- Plans & organises own workload
- Process driven
- Good administrative experience, attention to detail , ensures accuracy of data, provides data for reporting and processing of information
- Excellent Interpersonal, literacy and numeracy skills and ability to build relationships at all levels
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of relevant business systems e.g. SAP
- Previous experience with internet based programmes
- Previous experience with invoicing and chasing queries.
Package and details
About the Company
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
- Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
- Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
- Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group. 2016 adjusted profit before tax was £86.4 million. Revenues were £3.25 billion
- Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.