3rd Line Analyst - Lumension / Endpoint Security
We are looking for an experienced Security Cleared (minimum SC, able to undergo DV Clearance) Third Line Analyst to join a large team, based on customer site. This role is to specifically support and maintain the Endpoint Security Application HEAT Lumension.
The ideal Candidate will have experience working in Managed Services, providing specialised End Point Security support across Windows Server platforms. They should possess excellent troubleshooting skills and demonstrate the ability to make key technical decisions on their own accord. Excellent communication skills, both face to face and on the telephone, whilst having the ability to assess and prioritise tasks without close supervision is essential.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Toolset management and maintenance, including User Groups and Device Types
- Working closely with Release & Deployment, ensuring files are whitelisted
- Define, Amend and maintain the Access Policy
- Set permissions, controlling Endpoint Groups
- Provide audit data where required
- Offering solutions and workarounds to incidents/problems
- Working to SLA’s and deadlines
- Review of services and application delivery
- Prioritising and managing several tasks at a single time
- Establishing a good working relationship with wider teams and customers alike
- Keep up to date with advancements in technology
The Ideal Candidate
The Candidate should have experience in the following:
- Lumension or similar Endpoint Security Device Control Technologies.
- Active Directory experience: ADFS, Group Policy Objects (GPO), Domains, Forrest, Domain Controller Roles, DNS, Permission Models, Delegation, Trust relationships, LDAP/ADSI, Kerberos and Schemas
- Cloud Computing – Azure AD Connect, AD Sync
- Windows 10 Desktop Environment
- Understands the interdependency between Active Directory, DNS and DHCP.
- PKI and Certificate Management
- Anti-virus technologies (SEP, SCEP, SPE McAfee)
- Application and Device Whitelisting
- Data Analytics – both interpretation and presentation
- Awareness and use of Security practices
- Awareness and use of Risk Management
- Exposure to Virtualisation technologies
- Security related qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM)
- Networking fundamentals
Competitive + Benefits
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group with 4100 working in the UK. 2017 adjusted profit before tax was £106.2 million, up from £86.4 million in 2016. Revenues of £3.79 billion an increase from £3.25 billion on the previous year.
Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.