2nd Line network Analyst
2nd Line Network Analyst
If you’ve set your heart on a career in IT Networking join Computacenter as a 2nd Line Network Analyst in Hatfield and you’ll find there’s everything in place for you to realise your ambitions.
We’ve become Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services by being open, upfront and straightforward. So you’ll know exactly what’s expected of you, managers will be accessible when you need training and support, your voice will be heard and we’ll take a genuine interest in how you want to develop.
Successful candidate will provide proactive and reactive network management, including resolution of network incidents, root cause analysis and completion of change requests. The roles will focus on remotely resolving incidents, increasing the first time fix rates, ensuring SLA’s are met, and wider call management.
As part of this role you will be responsible for:
- Call and incident Management
- Respond to service calls and resolve incidents to ensure SLA targets are achieved
- Increase the First Time Fix rate
- Adhere to escalation procedures
- Assist with technical escalations for other team members
- Monitor call queue and follow up with specialist support teams for resolution
- Adhere to customer and Computacenter Security Policies
- Contribute to and use the sites procedure file
- Participate in team and sector meetings
- Utilise the Remedy tool suite to monitor progress of all incidents
- Ensure accurate completion of all incident records and associated paperwork
- To monitor and update the call management system as required
- Assist with SLA reporting
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you need to have experience in or working towards a 2nd line support capacity, strong network knowledge including Cisco Technologies, (LAN/WAN), good understanding of Firewalls and security technologies, experience of, Synergy tools, Wireless, Citrix and Aruba technologies would be an advantage, IT Networks infrastructure and relevant technical qualifications desirable (CCNA/CCNP). We are looking for a real team player with desire to resolve technical problems who is able to work at their own initiative.
SC clearance is also a requirement for the position.